Pages

February 1, 2008

Getting back into things

I'm working on my art full time again. I'm dizzy about it....both with the pressure of how best to pay the bills, but also what direction do I want to go? In the past I worked successfully in several areas. Painted furniture, my hand built mosaic wall hangings and painting. I have kept up with my drawing and painting for the last few years, but with working two jobs....it was just here and there.


Marketing is like a whole other business, and definately does not come naturally to me. My website is up and running, could use some tweaking, but overall I'm proud of it. I need to get some linkage going and figure out the best way for me to advertise. I've been doing a little bit of everything and I have to say......I'm super excited.

No comments: