Pages

September 5, 2009

Last Night

Last night I participated in First Friday Las Vegas. It was so much fun. We got to talk to so many really great people. It rained as we were packing the truck, but stopped once we left.
Thank you Cindy from Funk House Antiques and Whirlygig! Thank you to everyone who liked and bought my art! See you next month Las Vegas :)



I just finished this shelf to show at FF. It has a skull, blue birds, flying snakes, moon men, little bone knobs and glitter! We met this guy last night too, I didn't get his name but his snake was named Bo and is a boa constrictor. He was such a beautiful snake.

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

What a cool shelf! Lots of your art all over it! I am glad you had a good show.

About that snake - one year I was in Manhattan for New Year's Eve, and walking to Times Square there was a guy in a full-length fur coat (ick) with a boa draped over his shoulders. Wild stuff!

WV: humat. If you forget the words to the song you can humat.

littletiara said...

omg, that shelf is so gorgeous! Although my room is already so full of stuff, lol. Later I really should order something from you, let me do the saving first, haha =d